December 5, 2017 at 10:00 am
We’re setting the table for an informative morning!
Together, DeSoto Palms Assisted Living Community, Hawthorne Village of Sarasota and Poet’s Walk Sarasota, A Spring Hills Memory Care Community will speak on senior living facts and options. Join us for a delicious, complimentary breakfast at Another Broken Egg Cafe.
We will discuss:
- What is the difference between Assisted Living & Skilled Nursing?
- Who needs a Memory Care Community & what is offered?
- What are ADLs?
- What does age have to do with it?
- What is the cost of long term care?
- How do you pay for assisted living?
- Do Veterans get monetary assistance?
- & MORE!
Come join us for the answers, and be prepared with questions of your own.
Tuesday, December 5 at 10 AM – 11 AM
Seating is limited, please RSVP: (941) 870-4916